message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

come.fly.with.me // Free People Aspen Holiday

 
Speaking of the beauty of mountains...one of the biggest perks of my job is Aspen. It is by far the most beautiful airborn view I have ever seen. The terrain just gets more and more stunning as you approach the top and I find myself glued to the airplane window every time I go...
 
 
And since Aspen is the place to be for the Holidays, we had to give it a little extra display love this season. My favorite element was these adorable hand painted vintage skis that our home office sent me to play with, and this is what I came up with...
 
 
Just a few snapshots of the Holiday magic happening in Free People right now...Enjoy!
 
clutch by Osklen Fall 2013
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i love the skis! aaand i kinda love the glittery log, i think i see a diy coming!

    ReplyDelete