message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photo Diary // Free People Manhattan Beach

A couple weeks ago Free People sent me to Southern California to add some Summer display details to a handful of our stores there and among them was one of the most beautiful locations I've been to yet, Manhattan Beach. The store is just blocks up from the boardwalk and I was in complete bliss as I sat in the sun soaked window ledge painting onto a view of the ocean...


I also got to decorate a surfboard, their version of our usual decorated bikes, which may just have been my favorite Free People project to date. And as you can see, I'm fully embracing our staple display accent color; hot pink...Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. This is really adorable! I love the hot pink trend. It's about time pink had its time in the spotlight (or, sunlight!)

    ReplyDelete