message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sneak Peak: Free People Kansas City

Happy Friday!! Though I'm very much looking forward to flying home to my loved ones in Seattle today, I'm also sad to leave our beautiful new Free People in Kansas City. It was my first time being the only display coordinator at an opening and though it was a lot to take on I feel so proud and inspired by what I was able to accomplish. So here is a little sneak peak of what I've been up to in KC this week...


More to come in the next week and make sure to pop over to Design For Mankind later today for this week's edition of Artful Interiors. Hope you all have a wonderfully inspired weekend, Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment