message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, February 13, 2012

Art + Style: Rachel Zoe in Color

Hello and happy Monday! I'm so sorry for my absence this past week, it was a jam packed week of 12 hour work days and very early mornings. But I am back now with some inspiration that caught my eye from the Fall 2012 Ready-to-wear collection of Rachel Zoe, and this time around she used a refreshing amount of  color in gorgeously rich palettes; I just couldn't help but pair some of my favorite looks with a few of my most recent art finds in the same juicy hues...


The stunning works from artists Paul Waters, Hans Jorgen Henriksen, and Eduardo Bessa Rodrigues each took my breath away in completely different ways but they all have color combos as unique as Zoe's runway show. And they all have a lot more where that came from so check them out. Hope your week is starting off with a perspective just as bold and bright...Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment