Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy [GOLDEN] Holidays!

Happy Friday everyone! I have to say, I absolutely love decorating for the holidays. It's an excuse to use gold and glitter in abundance and craft like a kid...

all photos by me

And I even managed to find the time this year to whip up a little holiday card! It has been such a wonderful week connecting with old friends coming back in town, I'm finally feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and ready for a brand new year. So cheers to winding down 2011 with good friends, great food and lots of bubbly, and wishing you all the happiest of holidays, ENJOY!!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely post! Wishing you the same!
    Happy Christmas.
    xxx
    P.S.-Absolutely adore your feathers! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so picky about which blogs I follow. But I can't even begin to tell you how gorgeous and amazing yours is. Wow! Absolutely love it. never stop. xoxo

    ReplyDelete