message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

GIFT GUIDE: For the Gallery Wall

Ok, I know we're only 5 days away now, but if you're anything like me, you're still hurrying in and out of shops and scouring the web for last minute deals and express shipping on the perfect gift. And needless to say, I am a firm believer in giving the gift or art. It is something that people don't often let themselves spend money on because it is not 'practical' for every day, but I beg to differ. For me, art feeds the soul...

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Not only are each of these lovely works totally affordable, but don't forget, The Daylight readers are being offered an exclusive discount on the first print from Ditty Drops. [ just enter THEDAYLIGHT15 at checkout ]  And for more great print ideas check out Strataflora's wonderful gift guide right here. Good luck on your last minute holiday shopping everyone and let's all spread copious amounts of yuletide joy!

1 comment:

  1. Great roundup of art, girl! And thanks for the shout out :) I really like that gold "N"! Adding it to my Etsy wishlist!

    ReplyDelete