message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Colored Daylight: 12.20.12

I'm loving this color palette today. It's the perfect mixing of citrus bright with industrial army greens, and a wonderful way to bring Summer brights into a Winter wardrobe...


I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat, it's perfect for almost any kind of occasion. Of course, I'd have to add in some tights if I wanted to wear it any time before May. Alright, it's back to the grind for me, chipping away on my never-ending to-do list that still includes more than a couple gifts to buy eek! Hoping you're enjoying lots of Holiday soirees and sipping on lots of Egg Nog [or hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps if you're like me] Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. obsessed with that christian siriano maxi...soooo amazing.

    ReplyDelete