message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, September 12, 2011

Love it / Live it: Speaking of the Ocean...

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Ralph Waldo Emerson

 Yesterday's 90 degree weather had me dreaming of the ocean more than ever. What I wouldn't give to have a whole day with the waves and the sunshine all to myself. I'm always fascinated with the never ending shades of blue and turquoise in the ocean's tide, and the crisp white of the crashing waves...




For now I'll have to satisfy my coastal craving with some gorgeous ocean photography and stunning resin dishware from Dinosaur Designs (made in Australia, is this a sign?!). You'd never feel far from the coast with these on the table..Enjoy! 


1 comment: