message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Love it / Live it: Aaron Farley + Swarm Home

Today I'm inspired by this stunning mixed media work by artist Aaron Farley. It's everything I love all wrapped into one bright moment; blue skies, fluid, painterly greens and even a faint little rainbow. Did I ever mention I was named "Most likely to name my children Rainbow and Sunshine" back in high school?


And if you only knew how long and hard I have searched for a painted chair done as well as this little gem! Sadly I just checked and this particular one is sold out but there is plenty more where it came from over on Poppy Talk Handmade from Swarm Home. What a lovely way to add a little art to an interior...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!! love that color palette! bet you could whip up a chair like of that of your own with your mad skillz! ;-)

    ReplyDelete