message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, August 12, 2011

Love it / Live [in] it: Colin Pennock + Miles Redd

Happy Friday everyone! You'll have to forgive me for my sparser than usual postings this week, I finally took a whole day off to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and Northwest scenery and spend a little quality time with some of dearest friends in the great outdoors. And after soaking in the lush greenery and deep blue lakes, and roasting marshmallows by a cozy campfire, I am back and more inspired than ever...


And since I'm seeing so much green, thought I'd share a couple inspiring men that use this brilliant color boldly. A stunning painting by artist Colin Pennock and a daring interior by the Miles Redd has me plotting unusual color combos and bold wall decor. I'd leave the bed and throw blanket but love the layered gallery wall and the saturated hues. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get a chance to see some serious green [in nature that is] Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment