message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Daylight 7.21.11

Hello friends! So sorry for my absence yesterday, I've been absolutely swamped with projects, one of which I'm so excited to share with you here today. I'm absolutely thrilled to have my most recent paintings for sale in one of my favorite Seattle coffee shops, the Ridgeback Cafe...


I hope the work expresses my love of color, my zealous for life and my sheer optimism for each new day. They'll be up until the end of August at the Ridgeback so if you're in the area, I'd love for you to stop by. [They have amazing crepes, delicious coffee and pint size mimosas, need I say more?] And you can also find more paintings being added everyday over at my new website, Laura Burkhart Design Studio. I'll be adding all of my other creative endeavors to the site very soon as well so stay tuned. And lastly, thank you all so much for stopping by here day after day, you are a constant inspiration to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment