message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, July 18, 2011

Love it / Live [in] it: Mountain Geometry

Happy Monday readers! I hope your weekend was filled with inspiration and good company. I am so thankful for all of the support I've received for my first show of large scale paintings, thank you to all of you who have sent kind sentiments and showed your support! We had an opening this weekend at The Ridgeback Cafe and I could not have asked for a better evening. I'll share more on that soon but until then, a little Mountain imagery with a touch of geometry...


I absolutely love wooden walls, especially reclaimed wood, they just envelope you in organic warmth. And the white washed brick wall against it is stunning as well, as it seems to highlight every plank...Enjoy!

1 comment: