message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Love it / Live it: Kristine Moran

Well hello sunshine! We've got blue skies here and even if it lasts for a day I'm going to make the most of it. There is sort of a mutual understanding around here that when the sun comes out you drop whatever you were doing and plan to be outside. We all need our Vitamin D, right? And this painting by Kristine Moran is the perfect inspiration today, fragments of light breaking up sharp edged brush strokes...

And you know I can't get enough of all things rocks lately so I'm absolutely smitten with these necklaces from UNEARTHEN. I would love to mix and layer them and the gold cast one is just stunning. Hope wherever you are today the sky is blue and you're seizing the day with gusto...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment