message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, May 20, 2011

Colored Daylight 5.20.11

Happy Friday friends! We've had the most amazing week here in Seattle and the sunshine has injected a healthy dose of Vitamin D in me. I'm so inspired I can't wait to jump into some incredibly exciting little projects. I recently stocked up on canvases and paint and will be spending any time I'm not out enjoying the sun this weekend inside painting for a show at The Ridgeback Cafe in July. I can't wait to dive in and start mixing my palette, I'm thinking some rich emeralds and shocking yellows are in order...
 art via ralph white, photo via vogue, ring via etsy shop andescruz, beads via etsy shop waytobead

I am also in the initial works of a fun jewelry project with fellow artist of Tuesday shop and cannot wait to share it with all of you! So stay tuned and enjoy your weekend, here's hoping it's brilliantly colored and filled with sunshine..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I absolutely love this color palette! I need it on my walls, and my accessories ;)

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete