message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love it / Live it: Seeing Red

Lately working for Kelley Moore, I've been seeing a lot of the color red, and I have to say, it is really starting to grow on me. Of course, my version would have to be richly infused with pattern and design and handmade of natural materials like this beautiful Indian heirloom cloth...
via textile arts, and devibooks.com
And though we all tend to be attached at the hip to our laptops, there is something about good ol' fashioned pen and paper that is absolutely therapeutic. So power down and start writing, and while you're at it, you might as well be writing on 100% recycled paper in a gorgeous embossed leather-bound journal right? Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The reds look gorgeous! The journal looks pretty. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete