message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, January 10, 2011

I want to live in...Free People

Recently I found inspiration while perusing the light lacey frocks and flowing tops of our local Free People store. I can't afford a single thing in there but I just love being in the store. Whoever is behind the visuals of that place is absolutely brilliant...
 All the decor and furnishings are hand-sewn and made specifically for each location (and no they won't sell them, I asked). My favorite was an oversized round ottoman covered in bright green sari fabric...got the wheels  turning for my first DIY project I just need to find the right fabric...Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love FP too, but they are waaaaay overpriced. The online sales are always awesome though! Can't wait to see your DIY!

    ReplyDelete